This is a story that will melt your heart!
- A Facebook page set up by a Michigan mother for her son's 11th birthday has captured attention from around the world. Here's the story,
- Jennifer's son Colin told her that he didn't want a birthday party because he had no friends to invite
- Colin has been diagnosed with issues similar to Asbergers syndrome
- She decided to show him just how many people care about him with a birthday Facebook page where friends and family could leave messages
- The page, started on February 2, garnered more than 8,000 'likes' in a week and is now at 13,816
- People from around the world have wished Colin a happy birthday
- Jennifer plans to show the page to Colin on his 11th birthday on March 9! Make sure you join his page and send him some Birthday Wishes if you get a chance!
More pics and the full story HERE