When you look at someone's Facebook profile, you should know it's FILLED WITH LIES. Some blatant, some subtle . . . but all lies. And a new survey found the top seven ways women lie on Facebook. Check 'em out . . .
1. Photoshopping photos before uploading them.
2. Exaggerating their career success.
3. Only posting about exciting nights so it looks like their social life is nonstop fun . . . and conveniently neglecting to post about the nights they're home on the couch.
4. Only posting photos of their place when it's clean.
5. Only posting about the adorable things their kid does.
6. Using old photos from when they looked better.
7. Untagging themselves in photos where they don't look perfect.
Kane is joined by co-hosts Riley, Rose, Intern John and producer Erick. The high-energy, fast-paced program features music, conversations on the latest news and hot topics, Hollywood news, contests, call-in interaction with listeners, plus interviews with the biggest celebrities in music and pop culture. The show features signature segments such as "War of the Roses," "Hollywood," "The Tea," "John's Justice," "Ghosted" and "Moron Madness."
Kane Cares! We'd love to hear about your event or organization. Use this link to send us your information!