"Cosmo" has a list of things that guys THINK are romantic . . . but really aren't. Here are six of 'em . . .
1. Cheesy gifts. Like heart-shaped jewelry and stuffed teddy bears.
2. Fighting over you. For whatever reason, men think it's romantic to get in a fight with another guy over you, even if it means getting arrested. When really, there's NOTHING romantic or sexy about jail time.
3. Public proposals. These CAN be romantic, but it has a better chance of going wrong than if you just made it a private thing between the two of you.
4. Buying anything that requires a commitment. You'd better think long and hard before you buy her a puppy, a car, or anything that requires ongoing care, maintenance or payments.
5. Scaring you. There's nothing sexy about sneaking up behind someone and scaring them while they're making dinner. That's how people get stabbed.
6. Tickle fights. It's all fun and games until someone pees their pants.
Kane is joined by co-hosts Riley, Rose, Intern John and producer Erick. The high-energy, fast-paced program features music, conversations on the latest news and hot topics, Hollywood news, contests, call-in interaction with listeners, plus interviews with the biggest celebrities in music and pop culture. The show features signature segments such as "War of the Roses," "Hollywood," "The Tea," "John's Justice," "Ghosted" and "Moron Madness."
Kane Cares! We'd love to hear about your event or organization. Use this link to send us your information!