Women get SUPER stressed about planning the perfect wedding. And once it's over, apparently they wish they'd been even MORE obsessed about it.
In a new survey, 82% of married women said they'd change at least one thing about their wedding if they could. And the thing they'd MOST like to change is . . . the best man's TOAST. Here are the top ten things they'd change.
1. The best man's speech. 52% wish they could go back and rewrite it for him.
2. Their hair and make-up, 38%.
3. The amount of money they spent, 34%. But not because they spent too much . . . because they wish they'd spent MORE.
4. The weather, 33%.
5. Their wedding dress, 32%.
6. Where they went on their honeymoon, 31%.
7. Their wedding photographer, 30%.
8. Their engagement ring, 24%.
9. Their bridesmaids. 21% would replace at least one of them.
10. The bouquet. 17% now think the one they chose was ugly.