You know you're in a good relationship if you support each other fully, put the other person's needs before yours, aaaaaand . . . sorry. I fell asleep for a second there. I was already bored.
A new survey tried to find the LESS traditional signs you're in a good relationship . . . and they more or less succeeded. Here are their 10 unique signs things are solid.
1. You do chores together . . . like one person washes dishes, the other one dries.
2. You agree on movies.
3. You have three mutual friends . . . meaning you each have an independent friendship with three of the same people.
4. You go on two romantic weekend trips a year.
5. You kiss each other five times a day.
6. You cook together.
7. You go on a date once a month, regardless of how long you've been together.
8. You have sex about twice a week.
9. You've both admitted you're wrong during an argument.
10. You don't get into too many fights over driving, making a mess, or spending money.